Saturday, March 10, 2012

Welcome to Adam's Rib

Hello to whomever may be reading this. Tonight, inspired by my sister's own blog attempts, I have decided to follow through on something the Lord has been prompting me to do for quite some time. My name is Amy Sue and I am first and foremost a child of the Lord Jesus Christ. At the tender age of four years old I accepted the gift of salvation from Jesus and my life has never been the same! (Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8,9) I am a new creature in Christ and it is my heart's goal and desire to daily become more like Him. God has blessed me with a wonderful heritage of Godly parents who love the Lord and have spent their entire adult lives serving in ministry. That service led my Dad to meet the man of my dreams. Maybe one day I can share our story. My husband is everything God knew I needed! He is my friend, my pastor, and the father to our two blessings from heaven. God has entrusted us to care for two boys and it is my absolute joy to be their mom. I enjoy serving beside my husband in our church. My favorite thing about ministry is the privilege I have of being involved with ladies. I love being a part of our women's ministry!

Long ago, God allowed me to serve with my Mom in a ministry for women and that was a turning point in my life. God gave me such joy in being a part of what He was teaching women. I pray that this blog will just be an extension of what God is doing in my real, everyday life.

It is my sincere desire that this blog glorify God in all that is said. I hope you will follow along as I learn and grow with what God is teaching me. Titus 2:3 says, The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things. That is my goal for this blog, that we as women may reflect on the "good things" that God has for us.  God bless! Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's link up. God bless your family's ministry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by today. As you can tell, this is a new venture for me, but I hope you'll return. I am fairly new to Kelly's blog but really enjoy it. God bless!

      Delete