Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random Thoughts...

Hello. Sorry that I have been MIA lately. It has been an incredible busy few weeks. God has blessed in many ways (more about that later) but whew...I am tuckered! I would love a day to sit with my feet up and read a good book. Thank you all for your continued support during my absence.

Once again inspired by my sister's blog, www.runningwiththeramondettas.blogspot.com, I am going to do a completely random post. So here goes...

~We are only a few weeks away from completing another school year. That makes me so very happy and sad all at the same time. :)  :(  :)  :( 
~We get to see some family very soon. We live quite a distance from either set of parents/siblings. It has been too long! I cannot wait to see my family!!!
~My husband has been working some crazy hours trying to get a new website up and running for our church.
~I have been privileged to do one-on-one discipleship lessons with two ladies the past few weeks. I absolutely love spending time teaching them from God's Word! It is so much fun to watch them learn and grow. They have been so faithful doing their lessons and learning their verses. I am thankful for the opportunity.
~My heart is full with all of God's blessings lately.
~My heart is heavy/prayerful  for three families that I love dearly, who are going through some challenging times in their ministries.

Today, I'll close with a verse that I am claiming for the afore-mentioned families. 

Jeremiah 33:3~"Call unto me,  and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and might things which thou knowest not."

1 comment:

  1. Love your random post!! Can't wait to see you!!! Love you. Em

    ReplyDelete